Thank you for your interest in joining Blossom Patch Nurseries.
The Founder and Chairman of Blossom Patch Nurseries started the company with a strong vision. She firmly believes that every child is a “field”, which only blossoms when well nurtured and cared for. At Blossom Patch, we achieve this by providing the very best care and education for the children in our nurseries, and a highly trained and motivated workforce delivers this.
We are looking for people who can carry this vision through with passion, commitment, enthusiasm, pride and a genuine love of children. Blossom Patch prides itself on keeping a personal touch with staff. We are understanding of the pressures of modern day living and you can expect first class support and opportunity. However, we demand high standards from our employees in return.
As an employee of Blossom Patch, you will be offered extensive opportunities to progress your career with training, development and promotion. All of our nurseries are maintained to the highest standards, ensuring that you will be working in a high quality and well cared for environment.
At Blossom Patch we are always on the lookout for rising stars and if you show the commitment and enthusiasm that we require there is no reason why you can’t excel within our company. If successful during the selection process you will be required to provide two references and completion of an enhanced CRB check prior to commencement of your employment.
What you can expect as an employee of Blossom Patch.
On your first day, you will be assigned a mentor to help you feel supported during your first few weeks of employment. Your probationary period will last for 6 months.
A uniform will be provided and must be worn. Staff are required to adhere to the following;
- Visible body art to be covered.
- No visible body piercings except for a stud earring in each ear.
- No extreme haircuts or hair colour.
- No jewellery to be worn with the exception of a wedding ring.
- Flat comfortable shoes to be worn indoors.All our staff are encouraged to undertake extensive training over and above the statutory requirements. It is part of your conditions of employment to attend statutory training. Supervision sessions take place periodically with your Line Manager, during which time your welfare and progress will be discussed. You will also receive an annual appraisal to allow you to discuss and document your on-going personal development.Once again thank you for your interest and good luck with your application.
Begin application by filling the form below: